- 5 cups halved small scallop/pattypan squash (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place squash in a greased baking pan. (~10/15 inch pan)
- Mix oil, garlic, salt, oregano, thyme and pepper in a cup
- Drizzle over squash. Toss to coat.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parsley.