- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup cooked rice (wild rice is a lovely pairing with the squash)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil to baste the squash
- chopped pecans for garnish
- salt and pepper
- Cut the squash in half and scrape out the seeds. Rub the inside of the squash with olive oil. Roast with the cut side down, 375F for 25 minutes.
- While the squash is in the oven, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- When the timer goes off, flip the squash over, add in the mix to the interior, and then roast for another 20 minutes. Garnish with the pecans and serve up!